ONLINE AUCTION to support Melissa Harrison’s charity walk
Long time Trigger Brothers surfer and friend Melissa Harrison is participating in the walk to end cancer weekend on March 1st and 2nd. After a steady fundraising campaign, Mel will embark on a 2 day, 60km walk with other participants to raise funds and awareness of breast cancer for the Peter MacCallum cancer center.
We decided we’d like to help.
Trigger Brothers is donating two custom built surfboards via an online auction to raise funds and awareness of the event. All materials and labor will be donated to create two unique boards, and auctioneers will have the chance to both secure a bargain and support a very worth cause.
Create your own custom Short Board up to 7ft
Create your own custom Longboard up to 10ft
Our industry partners have jumped on board also, with a swag of auction items being donated.
– Burton Mens Mountain 86 Trucker Cap SOLD $26.50 raised
– Anon Realm Snowboard Goggles Black-Red SOLD $71.00 raised
– Anon Realm Snowboard Goggles Green SOLD $53.00 raised
– Burton Mens T-Shirt (Blue) SOLD $18.00 raised
– Burton Mens T-Shirt (Burgandy) SOLD $26.00 raised
– Burton Metalhead Pack SOLD $26.00 raised
– Design your own board session with Paul Trigger SOLD $265.00 raised
– Nike shoes SOLD $68.00 raised
– East Coast Surf School lessons SOLD $89.50 raised
– ROXY Ladies Spring Suit. Ignite CZ GBS 2mm
– Ultimate Sample Pack from Quiksilver. Shoes, thongs, socks, backpacks & Travel Bag
– Quiksilver Men’s Board short sample pack. 3 x Size 32
– Quiksilver Skillerz Beach Towel
– Burton Emphasis Skate Backpack
– O’Neill steamer 4×3 Psycho 3 (size medium)
– Rip Curl watch Listing Soon!
– Private surf lesson with Paul Trigger
– SUP lessons with Phil Trigger
– Rusty “Before Crowds” clothing pack Listing Soon!
To browse items as they are listed check out our Ebay store or click the Bid link next to each item.
As well as the auction, we will be having a sale at the Point Leo store on Saturday March 1st and Sunday March 2nd with 20% of takings being donated to the fundraiser.
If you wish to make a donation, or simply find out more about the Walk to End Cancer please visit this page
Trigger Brothers would like to congratulate Mel on participating in the walk, and thank our suppliers who have jumped on board the fundraising effort with short notice!